These macrame hammock swings are handmade in Masaya, Nicaragua. We are working with a family run business that has been around for 63 years, currently owned and run by the grandson of the original maker.
The hammock is made with 100% cotton and guacimo wood, and is ecologically friendly.
Can be used inside or outside. Make sure to take hammock inside if it's raining to protect it's appearance.
- 100% Cotton
- Guacimo wooden bars with rounded edges
- Use only if child can hold head up with full neck and body support - up to 50lbs
- Hang hammock at a safe height
- Always hang securely - if you are hanging inside it needs to be attached to a beam or ceiling joist. (You can also find stand alone hammock swing holders online!)
- NEVER leave child unattended
- Use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
Hardware is not included. Check out our hammock hanging guide here for tips on how to install.
Please note that because this item is handcrafted, there may be slight variations and/or small imperfections. (Nothing that will alter the safety of this product.)
Prices are in USD.